So, this week I’ve been trying to fix minor things. You would think it wouldn’t take that long, but you’d be wrong. I feel like every time I log onto the wiki, I find something else that needs to be changed, edited, deleted or added. Things just keep popping up. For some reason, some things don’t seem to be sticking either. I added breaks in between all of my sections, but for some reason they keep getting deleted. I log back on and all of a sudden there are no breaks. Today, I finally loaded the PDF of my short story onto the wiki. It took me a while to figure out how to do it. Mostly, the reason for this is that my short story was not one file, but six different ones (one for each page). I had to sit down and figure out how to combine them all into one. Once I did that, I it was fairly easy. I should have done it sooner.